Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Glad you guys are having some fun with this. Here's today's fantasy list:
I'd buy s sampler of GQ blends, based on JimInks' recommendations. I regret that I didn't get around to trying out these blends. I guess that's just the breaks. I understand the Christmas Blend to be absolutely brilliant.
I'd buy more Motzek Strang, though I'd be looking for aged versions as it really improves with aging. I'm leaving my current stock to age. Aged, I could enjoy it now.
Escudo, aged 10 years or more
Bell's Three Nuns from when it was actually the real McCoy
a pound of RDF
I'd hire Russ to make me 10 lbs of the final Pre-Release version of Warhorse RR. I hugely like the release, but the recipe was changed slightly to increase the nicotine punch. I prefer the flavor of the Pre-Release, a miracle of balance, and don't really care about the nic hit.
I'd add a couple more pounds of assorted HU blends, but I've been buying for the past couple of months and am good for awhile.
A few pounds of aged Anni Kake.
A few lbs of Haddo's Delight from 2004 and earlier
A few pounds of the Peter Heinrich's Curly Block
A dozen tins of Germain's Balkan Sobranie to sell to the suckers - this only works if I can pick it up for $13-15 a tin.
A dozen lbs of Stonehaven and Penzance. I like to share the former, and I don't smoke the latter, but it will be good for trading...or gouging.
A couple more tins of Stonehenge Flake
A couple tins of Raven's Wing
Sobranie and Gallaher made Balkan Sobranie from the 1920's thru the 1990's that's been held in a stasis field so that the Latakia hasn't faded to nothingness. It would be fun to compare vintages.
Capstan Blue - lots of lots.
Elephant & Castle Deerstalker - a couple of pounds will do very nicely, thanks
McCrainie's Red Ribbon and Red Flake - the 1996 release.

codecreatively

Can't Leave
Sep 17, 2014
Sable, your list was far more thought out than mine. Pipesmokingtom, consider TAD reinvigorated :rofl:
Curly Block, Capstan Blue, Anni Kake, Stonehaven, and the white whale Stonehenge Flake added to the list, although the latter will probably never come to fruition!

Status
Not open for further replies.