What Pipe Would You Buy if You Had $200 to Spend?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
No idea what floats your boat. The problem with open questions like these is that you’re going to get hundreds of differing suggestions.

Why don’t to look at some of the sponsors’ sites, put your $ limit in the search facility and see if anything catches your eye.

Then narrow down your search.

What appeals to me may be the ugliest thing you may imagine, and vice versa

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Any estate Barling, Dunhill or Castello that looks good to you.
Damned good suggestion. Something that, when you finally get your hands on it, fits your fist, pleases your eye and appears well made. $200.00 is pretty limiting but, you should find something in the that neighborhood.

Honestly, I like a bit of silver so, have rarely found a two hundred dollar pipe that catches my eye in a shop.

Puffaluffaguss

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
Damned good suggestion. Something that, when you finally get your hands on it, fits your fist, pleases your eye and appears well made. $200.00 is pretty limiting but, you should find something in the that neighborhood.

Honestly, I like a bit of silver so, have rarely found a two hundred dollar pipe that catches my eye in a shop.
Just got this purrty little thing on sale at my local B&M for $180, (just lucky though) I guess people don't like the l'anatra duck. And it's 2 egg. You can find something as long as you stay persistent and a little lucky lol.20220427_192426.jpg20220427_192621.jpg 20220427_192239.jpg