PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mattww89

Might Stick Around
Jun 18, 2022
TX
I think I've only been smoking a pie for about 3 months now to give up the cigarettes and surprisingly it's going really well. I still have half a cigarette I bummed for somebody three days ago but it doing so much more. It's give me a spark of manhood that was missing in my life. I am a average Joe in every way. The pipe makes me stand out about plus the lady's like the smell of my tobacco and ask questions is the moor of quiet type . So it gives me the right type of attention if that makes sense. Plus I'm taking least braces at work and I'm less winded at the end of the day. I say about %80 of the my coworkers smoke. Because of this I think my Boss is seeing this and he a little more forgiving when I come up short. I growing board of the childish things that brought me joy from my teens and twenties may be I'm finally growing up. Sorry I'm not trying to get preachy I been trying to make self improvements and I'm finally seeing the changes I've been looking for.

Mattww89

Might Stick Around
Jun 18, 2022
TX
Keep it up.
Keep going with the bible studies also.

I don't think there is such a thing as an average Joe. You are completely unique.
Just like everyone else. ?
Well what I meant is I'm not the most exciting guy to be around.
Not really an alpha male but not really a beta either. There not really much that makes me stick out and I feel the pipe helps with that. I still struggle with my Bible study but I try. I'll always happy to talk scriptures with anybody. If you want to pm me.

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
I still struggle with my Bible study but I try. I'll always happy to talk scriptures with anybody. If you want to pm me.

It is a beautiful experience to study God's Word while enjoying the gift of tobacco.

If you or anyone on the forum ever wants to talk about that stuff, send me a pm. I'm always open to discuss theology, plus I can share links to my blog & YouTube channel if interested, which cover those topics.

Mattww89

Might Stick Around
Jun 18, 2022
TX
It is a beautiful experience to study God's Word while enjoying the gift of tobacco.

If you or anyone on the forum ever wants to talk about that stuff, send me a pm. I'm always open to discuss theology, plus I can share links to my blog & YouTube channel if interested, which cover those topics.
Yeah I'll definitely keep that in mind what's the name of the channel