PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
That's where this one's going.

View attachment 30646

Interesting how most people seem to gravitate towards a favorite shape. I do have a variety of shapes in my collection but have far more Bulldog/Rhodesian shaped pipes than everything else combined. That shape seems to polarize people too, they either love it or hate it.

radrick96

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2020
Orlando, Florida
Interesting how most people seem to gravitate towards a favorite shape. I do have a variety of shapes in my collection but have far more Bulldog/Rhodesian shaped pipes than everything else combined. That shape seems to polarize people too, they either love it or hate it.
I hated those two shapes when i started. Now I’ve invested in a Rhodesian. I’m scared you pipe smokers are gonna make me consider a freehand next!

daniel7

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2018
Balatonalmádi, Hungary
For me it constantly changes. But in general it is about the history of the pipe - if it was a present or I have some nice memories connected to it - and of course smoking capabilities. Nowadays I prefer straight billiards, my actual favourite is a Stanwell Golden Danish (51), but I also like my bent brandy Savinelli Ghibli which I have got from my wife for my 30th birthday some years ago. Underrated Brebbias are also among my favourites, and interestingly I use my Petersons much more during wintertime.

Reactions: radrick96
Status
Not open for further replies.