PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Do you own a system pipw
U deserve to chain smoke a couple packs of cigarettes, because you obviously don't deserve to own a nice pipe!

Just kidding!

But punishing your tongue smoking some captain black or something would be fitting....
i was thinking along similar lines, but leaning more towards a shot of juices out of a system pipe

• Wow
Reactions: didimauw
Jan 27, 2020
And in PA, over the last few years, the price has gone up from $13 and change to $19 and change.

That sucks... I’ve been drinking Bushmills recently as I haven’t seen Paddys nearby. Speaking of PA, I like Rock & Rye which has made a comeback nationally but apparently never left PA really, although the one that has been available all these years is much sweeter than the newer brands.

carlomarx

Can't Leave
Oct 29, 2011
State College,PA
That sucks... I’ve been drinking Bushmills recently as I haven’t seen Paddys nearby. Speaking of PA, I like Rock & Rye which has made a comeback nationally but apparently never left PA really, although the one that has been available all these years is much sweeter than the newer brands.
It does, we're at the mercy of a state run monopoly on spirits and out of state vendors are prohibited from shipping to PA. I do enjoy Paddy's and a pipe while grilling or reading .

Dworkin

Lurker
Apr 24, 2020
Folks,

I like Jack Daniel's so much that I just decanted a fresh bottle of Elijah Craig into a JD bottle just to fit in with the drinks cabinet. I have the whole range of JD in stock, excepting the rare Sinatra bottling. I just love that bananas and glue note.

As a recent born again pipe smoker I'm feeling the way, but do find that a small bowl of Condor goes really nice with JD single barrel. Who needs drugs?

The topping for me? ECM jazz.

Happy D.
:)

• Love
Reactions: dino