PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

SHPirate

Lurker
Nov 8, 2022
I'll admit it... I'm not refined. I like cheap sweet tasting cigars and it appears I like the sweeter tasting pipe tobacco. I've smoked ridiculously expensive cigars but honestly prefer a good Swisher Sweet or Backwoods Russian Cream over them all LOL. My wife says it's impossible to get the cheap red neck out of me because I suffer from the same affliction with wine (sweet reds baby LOL). My current favorite pipe tobaccos are Autom Evening and Apricots and Cream from Cornell Diehl and Blood Red Moon from Cult.

I guess I'm asking what are some of your favorite sweet tasing pipe tobaccos???

K.E. Powell

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 20, 2022
West Virginia
The super sweet aros I have to be in a mood for, but Cult Blood Red Moon was my first pipe tobacco, and one I still always keep at hand when I need a nice cherry bomb. In terms of pure sweetness, Molto Dolce is probably the sweetest I ever had. Like Cult, I have to be in a certain mood to enjoy it, as I prefer my aros to compliment the natural tobacco flavors than overpower them. But sometimes, we all get a sweet tooth.

Pipingntrucking

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 9, 2022
Zebulon-JoCo NC
Like others said. Molto Dolce for a sweet caramel, sugar cookie kind of taste. Wilkes Vermont Maple for an excellent Maple bent (much better than autmn evening) Cult Blood Red Moon is good for your cherry. Mac Baren 7 seas Royal has a peachy leaning for me and is pretty well on the sweet side. Country Squire White Rose if you are feeling a little vanilla and honey hit.

For us cheapo folks that also tend to appreciate good quality vs price, Capt. Black Royal. Or Smokers Pride Vanilla.

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Butternut Burley, MacBaren Vanilla Cream and Peter Stokkebye Nougat are my go to aro's atm.
Orlik Racing Green is my favourite but it's too hard to get here in Nanny State Oz.
The Vanilla Custard I bought was way too moist and sticky so I mixed it 50/50 with MB Virginia #1.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I only carry 2 aromatics in my cellar and they are Cult Blood Red Moon and Sutliff Molto Dolce. If you want sweet, these babies are what you want. Don't get freaked when the Molto does it's snap crackle and pop, it is weird but kind of fun.