What Is the One Thing That You Haven't Had in a Very Long Time?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
Though I grew up in MO, we went to KY annually. The tobacco fields, beautiful horses, and the whiskey when I got older. I love that state

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
To be honest... A big fat stinkin' joint. You know, for my epilepsy and chronic pain
I have had a couple after a forty year absence. They did help with the RA, but thanks to our wonderful powers that be, I couldn't keep it in stock on a continual basis. My MD says I am first in line if it becomes legal here. In the meantime, screw it, I took up pipes. At least makes me forget.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I had a feeling that might be the case when you said you weren't a clencher. I clench just fine with my full set of dentures. :rofl:

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Aha Stan, lacking a few molars isn't the reason I don't clench, I don't clench because the pipe stem never actually enters my mouth.
Strange as it may seem, I smoke with the stem pressed to my pursed lips! It's how I've always done it having no mentor to tell me otherwise. I have tried putting the stem into my mouth but it just feels alien to me after all this time smoking with my own method :puffy:
Regards,
Jay.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
We have a fair crop of fireflies here in central N.C. this year. They seemed to start a little early, but I always see a few, maybe a dozen, when I go in and out after dark. I've certainly seen bigger populations here, but they're holding steady.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I use vinegar, tomato, jalapeno, molasses, ginger and honey in the sauce. Fairly typical approach in Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.