PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
You've earned some good smoking out of this pipe, so I hope it happens. I've learned a lot from helpful members too. Is refitting with a push bit a possibility, or am I just complicating things? The screw-in may work yet.

Reactions: edger and BROBS

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
You've earned some good smoking out of this pipe, so I hope it happens. I've learned a lot from helpful members too. Is refitting with a push bit a possibility, or am I just complicating things? The screw-in may work yet.
It would be an option if I could get the tenon out, if it breaks I could even try one of the screw tenon replacements you can buy for meers.

Jesse has also advised that I might need to take some precautionary action before loading up a bowl due to age and split on bowl. Would hate to have the pipe break apart

Reactions: BROBS

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Managed to get tenon out. It’s not as tapered on the end as I originally thought, issue seems to be that the shank was drilled a bit on the piss so it’s causing the stem to screw in off centre.

3E18A351-2F03-49F9-AFE4-129389FCA344.jpeg4D009042-B89D-4A94-9BB8-FB6D3969FD6D.jpeg

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Hold up. So you (well not you obviously) like go to a shop and buy bone broth in a carton? As opposed to just saving up bones from whenever you eat meat and making it or scoring them from local butcher
Correct.

or a food product will say “now with bone broth!”

Reactions: Ahi Ka
Status
Not open for further replies.