PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I’m following a few people as I like to keep up with them. The thing is it doesn't seem like nothing happens when I follow people.It’d love to get notifications on about the threads and posts they’re making.

Reactions: JOHN72

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Depends who you're following. If it's me, that means you've got an amalgamation of amusement and boredom staring you right in the face, a situation likely to leave you emotionally scarred for years to come. If it's someone like @cosmicfolklore then basically the same, but with less long-term trauma. Much less.

I dare not even contemplate on what happens if you follow @Chasing Embers but please let me know before you try so I can get some popcorn going beforehand.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I’m following a few people as I like to keep up with them. The thing is it doesn't seem like nothing happens when I follow people.It’d love to get notifications on about the threads and posts they’re making.
There are options to block who gets updates to posts and who can view your information. Being mostly a specific interest forum it's not hard to find what you're looking for.

Reactions: JOHN72
Depends who you're following. If it's me, that means you've got an amalgamation of amusement and boredom staring you right in the face, a situation likely to leave you emotionally scarred for years to come. If it's someone like @cosmicfolklore then basically the same, but with less long-term trauma. Much less.

I dare not even contemplate on what happens if you follow @Chasing Embers but please let me know before you try so I can get some popcorn going beforehand.
If you follow me, you become a better human being. Opportunities will just open before your eyes, and chicks will just fling themselves at you. It's a curse dammit. A curse.

That said, I'm not sure I understand the whole "follow" thing. Do they get a notification every time I post? or will they be following me like a messiah? If you get notifications, ha ha, I bet your phone will ding every ten seconds. If that makes me a messiah... fuck off!!
Life of Brian Movie Review | Movie Reviews Simbasible

Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
If you follow me, you become a better human being. Opportunities will just open before your eyes, and chicks will just fling themselves at you. It's a curse dammit. A curse.

That said, I'm not sure I understand the whole "follow" thing. Do they get a notification every time I post? or will they be following me like a messiah? If you get notifications, ha ha, I bet your phone will ding every ten seconds. If that makes me a messiah... fuck off!!
Life of Brian Movie Review | Movie Reviews Simbasible
Follow the gourd!