PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
Jimminy Cricket! Now I’m embarrassed to show my scene ?

I’m going to go deep in the woods and get a selfie by some beautiful creek, claiming that to be my scene!

Seriously: hats off to you guys with the stupefying “back yards.” Very nice!
I know how you feel after that pic post! I sit there looking at my South Georgia swamp on the back porch......wait, now I can’t see the swamp cause pushy coondog is in my face cause he thinks it’s dinner time at 11:00 am. Yup, nothing at all like the above post:ROFLMAO:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Spent the past week in Louisiana, for the granddaughters birthday. Weather was great, so my pipe smoking was around the pond in their backyard. Granddaughter rec'd a kids fishing pole for a birthday gift, we gave it a try (no hook, a rubber plug). This place is teeming with sunnies, so we'll have fun catching them in a year or two. (hooks & a 3 year old = bad news!)

79694279_3291815060834466_6143127848438726656_n.jpg

tg51

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2017
Fort Polk, LA
Like I said before, I respect the hell out of you for taking the hard road sir......if I may call yo that?
Thank you for your support. As to the honorific of "Sir" I have not yet earned the title since I have not received my commission so it is neither expected nor deserved but thank you for asking. And my avatar is indeed Gen. Patton.

• Haha
Reactions: bnichols23