What Do You Smoke Out of Your Biggest Bowl?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

burleybreath

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2019
Finger Lakes area, New York, USA
Love those older Porsches, as above. Wish they still made them like that. I was barreling along at night in a 911S once, happily smoking a pipe, in the rain, amazed at its road-holding. Then I entered a curve just a little hot. And lifted. Nice clean spin. Didn't touch nothin', and I proceeded to deliver it successfully in New York City. Cool cars, not for amateurs or the abstracted.

Kissel bixby

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 10, 2021
My biggest bowel Missouri Meerschaum wizard in the cobbit collection. Usually around a lot of people so a whooping bowl of Mac Baren Vanilla Cream Pipe, Loose cut. That pipe chugs smoke like a freight train so excellent room note highly required. My other massive bowl is another Missouri Meerschaum Freehand Corncob. This is my end of the night English oriental mix: c$d Rajah's Court or" the original oriental". Both pipes last over a hour, I have briers but you asked for big and these are 2 beasts

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have a few 6's that I use in a couple ways. With an all day blend like Field and Stream Match or Mixture No. 79, I can have a pipe packed and ready to smoke intermittently during breaks in whatever I'm doing. Or if I want a "deep thought" session, I might pack with a Balkan or medium English blend. For shear smoking pleasure, it might be Tabac-Manil Semois thick cut, for a burley session. I often leave a few relights in a pipe and finish it up the next day with good taste and burn results.