PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick_Green

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2019
Texas
I thought it be cool to get to know everyone a little better. So what do you do for a living, or what did you do if you're retired?

I use to work on tug boats as a deckhand. I thought I would make a career out of it and become a wheelman one day. Well I settled down with a beautiful woman and quickly realized I wanted to raise a family. My job kept me living on a boat 9 months out of the year. I didnt want to be a husband/father that was never around. So I decided to quit and go to college.

Now I'm a junior at Sam Houston State University studying Accounting. I deliver Pizzas for Dominoes on the weekends. I actually love pizza delivery. It hardly feels like a job. I make pretty good money to sit in an airconditioned car with butt warmers, and listen to podcast. (My current favorite podcast is pipesmagazine with our good friend Brian Levine.)

Remember to tip you pizza delivery guy! We get paid less than minimum wage, and we pay for our own gas. All our money comes from tips. I only make $5.00 an hour while on the road. Luckily where I live people typically tip well.

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
Well I settled down with a beautiful woman and quickly realized I wanted to raise a family. @Patrick_Green
The Best profession and why we do what we do, I think.

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Didi, for real? That’s cool. One of the guys that Seasonally rides bikes in my group is an engineer on a scenic train n Alaska. He loves dropping the “I’m an engineer” ... mechanical, software, electrical?..... uh, Train. I hope you enjoy it..

Status
Not open for further replies.