lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
5Ppvr9Tl.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
The Tabernacle Havana Seed CT# 142 Toro. I had these in the corona gorda size and loved them. This toro is decent, not great, but it might need some rest as they just came in a couple days ago. I had a Rocky Patel Edge Habano torpedo after lunch that was shockingly good. I bought a few just to have some big, stronger sticks, but I was really very impressed by it.

WIN_20200718_19_09_15_Pro.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Warped La Relatos. I don't like it when the Spanish noun doesn't match the article like La Relato. It's like they heard people talking about how much simpler spanish is compared to most languages and were like, "Oh yeah? Here's something just to make you look dumb!" Otherwise, it's a great language and probably better suited to being a lingua franca than English.

20200720_190417.jpg

odobenus

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 15, 2018
Vermont
Warped La Relatos. I don't like it when the Spanish noun doesn't match the article like La Relato. It's like they heard people talking about how much simpler spanish is compared to most languages and were like, "Oh yeah? Here's something just to make you look dumb!" Otherwise, it's a great language and probably better suited to being a lingua franca than English.

De acuerdo. One that gets me is el paraguas. Always seems like it should be plural.
Also, if I'm not mistaken, it really is masculine: el relato ('the story'). Just thought this was a Warped thing, deliberate or otherwise.

Reactions: dcon and danimalia
Status
Not open for further replies.