PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
I'm trying to hang in there in regards to employment for a few more years. My employer was snatched up by a regional corporate juggernaut and they've done absolutely nothing favoring individuals. Jay, I'm jealous of your status.

At least I can enjoy this aged baby Boli with some black coffee.

View attachment 120136
From the proportions it looks like a Petit Corona. Those little ones are great, especially from cab50 with a few years behind

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Got my replacement Xikar lighter back today. Took a walk with my girlfriend and my buddy, John, who is visiting. He gave me a Perdomo Double Barrel Aged 12-year. Nice cedar note, a grassy, spicy quality that was a little harsh on the throat initially, which later smoothed out with the creamy notes the manufacturer describes in their literature. Very well constructed; held its ash well, even in the wind, until we got home. Tapped the ash after this photo and am finishing it.

IMG_20220110_165627.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
One of those nights when a cigar feels like it will hit the spot!...
WG3b3eM.jpg

Shot of whiskey on the side ... ?

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Having a Toscano Nobile Perfecto I picked up on Wednesday night before table tennis, recommended by a staff worker at Barclay Rex. It's made with a Kentucky-seed fire-cured leaf, aged ten years, and has a great aroma; it's smoky and spicy, has hints of chocolate sweetness. However, the draw is horrendous. I had to use the PerfecDraw tool to ream a channel to open it up, just to make it smokeable without getting a headache from drawing too hard.

IMG_20220114_154737.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.