PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
Watching The Twilight Zone episodes one by one with my boy, the original. We're watching it on Paramount Plus, still using our free trial from signing up to watch Beavis & Butthead Do the Universe.

These old Twilight Zone Zone episodes are certainly 5/5.. I watched a couple episodes of the newest 2019 remake, and that crap is 1/5 or less. Garbage I say!
rod-serling-main.jpeg.jpg

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Recently finished The Last Kingdom on Netflix. It’s based on the Saxon Stories by Bernard Cornwell. Easily a 5/5 for me.

I just started Breaking Bad for the first time. I’m only a couple of episodes in but it’s holding my interest. Had to see what all the hype was about, lol.
Breaking Bad rewards you for paying attention—there are often visual call backs or patterns that link things throughout episodes or even seasons (5/5 in my book).

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Jurassic World Dominion

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

banner-jurassicworlddominion.jpg

Found a massive Easter egg connecting it to the first film that I haven't heard anyone talking about.

Dilophosaurus_Render.png

Reactions: STP

jewman22

Lifer
Apr 2, 2021
Ontario Canada
Well, after much reservation, especially after how bad "The Force Awakens" sucked, I decided to give The Mandalorian a try.
I should have stuck with my gut instinct and avoided anything Disney Star Wars. I watched both seasons, found it to be at best 1/5. Couldn't get into to it. It started off promising but fell off quickly.
No more Disney Star Wars for me, sucks because I grew up loving Star Wars.

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
James Webb Telescope: Secrets of the Universe Revealed. It’s streaming on The Science Cannel. Interesting if you like that short of thing, which I do. 5/5

2D190ABD-9795-44E7-AB70-EEC3BD3D561B.jpeg

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I've been watching a lot of old B&W westerns, Gunsmoke, Wagon Train, Rifleman and Cheyenne on METV, FETV and INSP. Occasionally I'll watch a Bonanza, but not really a fan.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
If you've got half hour to spare this documentary about Brendan Finucane is worth watching. One of 'the few' from the war that 'the many' have forgotten about.

Pipesmoker to boot. RIP 'Spitfire Paddy'.
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.