PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_houston

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2020
Texas
Big fun at the Houston Pipe Club gathering on this, the 1st Friday of the month.

Mark Domingues of Lone Star Briar Works brought some of his latest creations to show and sell.

I got to try a number of blends, including C&D’s blending Turkish Izmir smoked straight. It’s easily smokable, but ends a little bitter this way.

Ended the evening with 2000 Christmas Cheer in this Stanwell Rondo.

40695C04-AE20-443C-AE8D-279480E89138.jpeg

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Where'd everyone go? Is today unusually quiet on this thread or is it just me? This evening I continued enjoying Sutliff Elizabethan Match. My goodnight smoke will be Maltese Falcon. I will sleep early and wake up super early for the English Premier League football match between the unmentionable team from Manchester versus the less accomplished team from Liverpool.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Where'd everyone go? Is today unusually quiet on this thread or is it just me? This evening I continued enjoying Sutliff Elizabethan Match. My goodnight smoke will be Maltese Falcon. I will sleep early and wake up super early for the English Premier League football match between the unmentionable team from Manchester versus the less accomplished team from Liverpool.
You're in the wrong month!

Status
Not open for further replies.