PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
About to christen a new Falcon Shillelagh stem paired with a golf ball meerschaum bowl, with some Cabbies Mixture.View attachment 97807

@chasingembers another golf ball! ⛳?️‍♂️?️‍♀️FOUR! LOL ?

@Duck a little joke on a Peterson I saw that made me think of golf balls, then chasing gives a reply.

Enjoy your Golf Ball! :col:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Stargirl.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Watching an episode of The Untouchables.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Ennerdale Flake in an 1875 Meer (from a dear friend)...​

sxJCOoT.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am about a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke Gentry Royal Blend No. 2 in a black sandblast quarter bend pre-1950 Briarcraft Wimbledon 810 author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to work soon.
Briarcraft-Wimbledon810 author.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.