PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhatt

Might Stick Around
May 25, 2021
I drink that coffee often, it's roasted in Vancouver and I can easily find it at the pharmacy for a decent price. Freshness makes a huge difference, I aim to buy coffee that's been roasted within the past 4 weeks (a couple days would be best, just like fresh bread). Usually, the "Best Before" date is set one year from when it was roasted (there are some exceptions, Lavazza seems to be be 18 or 24mo).
Now smoking year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. M'lady ground some coffee beans for a new-to-me coffee, Ethical Coffee Company Sweet Expresso, which is brewing now. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
View attachment 97476

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I’m sitting here drinking a very large glass of brain eraser (knob creek) trying to shut down the demons that creep in after a completely fucked up day. I’m loading a bowl of GH Unscented Flake in a large bowl of a early 1900’s Prior (early Comoy’s). Between the brain eraser and nicotine I should be able to sleep. My job has benefits, today is not that fucking day.

70423B76-2A9E-482D-B341-A014639361D6.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I drink that coffee often, it's roasted in Vancouver and I can easily find it at the pharmacy for a decent price. Freshness makes a huge difference, I aim to buy coffee that's been roasted within the past 4 weeks (a couple days would be best, just like fresh bread). Usually, the "Best Before" date is set one year from when it was roasted (there are some exceptions, Lavazza seems to be be 18 or 24mo).
Thanks for the info. I really enjoyed drinking it.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a minute away from smoking D&R Windsail in a smooth straight dark brown family era “Canadian” by Sasieni with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Daisy, one of the feral cats, was banging on the back door wanting food. She can be quite aggressive about that. But, she is a real sweetheart.
Sasieni "Canadian".jpg
Jim&Daisy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Wilke Peanut Butter and Chocolate in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin (GBD second) sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem. Fed Suzy and Molly, and three feral cats. They can be a part time job, the li'l rascals!
Sir_Jeffrey_Dublin.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
About a minute away from smoking D&R Windsail in a smooth straight dark brown family era “Canadian” by Sasieni with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Daisy, one of the feral cats, was banging on the back door wanting food. She can be quite aggressive about that. But, she is a real sweetheart.
View attachment 97513
View attachment 97514
Beautiful photo, jiminks. My sister-in-law already picked up three cats from the street, for the same situation that you comment. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.