PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
It's a real Indian summer day here in Sydney, so I decided to forgo the cognac I picked out and have a G&T instead. Tanqueray Malacca gin (I grew up in Malaysia, where my hometown was just over an hours drive from Malacca) with a pink grapefruit tonic water, lemon slice.

Smoking a couple of well-rubbed out Former's Straight Grain flakes in an early S Bang ("Copenhagen") rusticated tulip with saddle stem.image.jpgimage.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the third of a bowl mark of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a straight brown sandblasted post-WWII family era Sasieni “Canadian” London Made with a sterling silver band with a tapered black vulcanite twin bore stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to work in a couple of minutes.
Sasieni “Canadian”-blast_ss band.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.