PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I haven't had coffee in about a month now. sad. My urologist says it inflames or irritates the prostate and right now I'm dealing with a bladder thing....been through 2 antibiotics and still having troubles, so, I'm not using caffeine and I LOVE my habitual coffee in the morning and anytime.

Anyway...current mix in the big bowl includes TwoTimer, Aged Red Va, Dark Stoved Va, Perique.
Smoked a few bowls this a.m. using: a MasterCraft Deluxe smooth 1/2 bent billiard twice, and, a MM Pride using a swooped military mount style P lip stem,

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
I haven't had coffee in about a month now. sad. My urologist says it inflames or irritates the prostate and right now I'm dealing with a bladder thing....been through 2 antibiotics and still having troubles, so, I'm not using caffeine and I LOVE my habitual coffee in the morning and anytime.

Anyway...current mix in the big bowl includes TwoTimer, Aged Red Va, Dark Stoved Va, Perique.
Smoked a few bowls this a.m. using: a MasterCraft Deluxe smooth 1/2 bent billiard twice, and, a MM Pride using a swooped military mount style P lip stem,
I hope your Health improves and you are able to enjoy your morning pipe with a coffee again soon.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Finishing the wonderful 43yo cognac with a 2nd bowl.

Esoterica Stonehaven , made by Germain, of course. And a "fraternal twin" to their Rich Dark Flake.

In a tiny Belge (group 2 bowl) also purchased from Ken Barnes last year. There are no stamping or marks on this pipe, by Ken was certain it was made by Frederick Charatan.View attachment 96029View attachment 96030
That Belge is a beautiful pipe
Very elegant

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
2019 C&D Sun Bear in a 2000 Peterson Deluxe 2s.

336-FF92-A-8-AB4-4268-8919-779-BA95-DC070.jpg

Verdant

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2021
Pacific Northwest
2018 Escudo from a Savinelli University Pipe in a bent billiard shape while I hand-watered some brown patches in the grass. Just a single coin folded and stuffed (low on time), no relights after true light. Still lasted about 25 minutes. Love Escudo with just a couple years on it. Sublime smoke even with a rather windy day here.

Status
Not open for further replies.