PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skink

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2021
Ronkonkoma, NY
Old Joe Krantz in a Morgan Bones Porch Buddy, with a mug of black French Roast. I was planning on smoking GH Bright & Burley, thought about it for a moment and figured I wouldn't be able to taste a lighter tobacco against the dark roast. OJK wins again! I wish my meer would color as quickly as my 2 Bones have. Yes, I realize that it's oil and such from my hands more than the smoking that's changing the color quicker.
PXL_20220924_162724159.jpg

Steddy

Lifer
Sep 18, 2021
Western North Carolina
Old Joe Krantz in a Morgan Bones Porch Buddy, with a mug of black French Roast. I was planning on smoking GH Bright & Burley, thought about it for a moment and figured I wouldn't be able to taste a lighter tobacco against the dark roast. OJK wins again! I wish my meer would color as quickly as my 2 Bones have. Yes, I realize that it's oil and such from my hands more than the smoking that's changing the color quicker.
View attachment 170956
I’ve been looking at getting a Bones to dedicate to Old Joe Krantz, it seems like a good fit.

Skink

Sep 21, 2021
Ronkonkoma, NY
I’ve been looking at getting a Bones to dedicate to Old Joe Krantz, it seems like a good fit.
Very good fit. I really like these pipes. Great smokers, not expensive, and the more they get banged up the better they look. Both of mine are sitters that I specifically bought for when I am on the job site (Some days entire building demolition and removal, some days construction.) As much as I enjoy smoking a cob, I wanted something a bit beefier for smoking at work.

Tom Sawtooth

Dec 25, 2021
Romania
Finnaly managed to get my hands on a new tin of Reiner - LGF and I had a bowl in a HCA Stanwell with a Cup of Joe on the side.

I think it' almost 10 years since I bought the last tin and the magic is still there.

Second smoke of the day some Rattray's - MF in a Country Gentleman Cob.

20220407_211244.jpg

20220122_173225.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps under cloudy skies, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Lunch follows this smoke. Watching the Yankees-Red Sox game.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.