PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
That’s right it’s already September! My my, I sure hope the weather breaks soon! It’s been too damn hot here in central Texas. I look forward to our one day of fall and two weeks of winter!

Smoking some Engine 99 in a Savinelli

F139D50B-75DF-414B-BA26-58AD5A555775.jpeg

And more Savinelli 140 in the Bones Dublin

F9155C3A-6179-4116-A3C7-5C774148C1A4.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Yoshimi's Vizmir Prototype in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic tapered stem. This will finish my smoking day.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Good Morning! It's officially September and I can safely say that due to all the disasters of 2020 I cannot name anything particularly of note for this year unless you count not spending any money as an achievement! The only thing about 2020 is that my tobacco consumption seems to have grown, maybe thats what keeps this Bat virus at arms length so far! Today I thought I would take my mid to late 19th century meerschaum 'cutty' out for a ride. It has a silver band, hall marked Birmingham with a lovely Baltic amber mouth piece. The case needs seeing too and I will be sending that off to my case repair man this week. He restores pianos so somehow this uniquely qualifies him to restore 19th century pipe cases. My tobacco for the morning is Black Irish X and CCP mixture which really seems to work, takes the edge off the twist and produces a room note that does not smell like a major party political convention. Enjoy September 1st!

thumbnail.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.