PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
First run at filet mignon sous vide is well underway, wife was kind enough to go get ingredients for the gorgonzola sauce (she's in charge of the wild rice and broccoli) - working on a nice dinner for before the goblins start showing up. Trying to decide whether to enjoy a bowl before dinner or after. In the meantime, things are ready - Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish is out and drying to be ready for the Nording 2020 Cheetah (which other than my amazing @cramptholomew pipe) is becoming my favorite pipe of the rest of the bunch.

0EAB0C89-DD10-47C6-B7DB-171193B1C131_1_201_a.jpeg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Sutliff French Quarter in a Savinelli Mattone 601 bent billiard. Not used to course cut, but it smoked just fine. Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, California thrasher, Dark-eyed junco, Mountain chickadee, White-breasted nuthatch, Common raven, House finch, California towhee, Band-tailed pigeon, and one female Western bluebird. Happy Halloween to everyone!

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
Giving The Dread Planet 2021 a run in a Stanwell. Closest Halloween blend I have I guess - why not. Missed out on the Goblin. Holiday blends (seasonal) of anything are so marketable. What ever am I going to do for Thanksgiving and Christmas?? Is there a cyber line forming for the next limited release?

6090277B-2FB4-410F-A70B-6B47787C24E1.jpeg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Giving The Dread Planet 2021 a run in a Stanwell. Closest Halloween blend I have I guess - why not. Missed out on the Goblin. Holiday blends (seasonal) of anything are so marketable. What ever am I going to do for Thanksgiving and Christmas?? Is there a cyber line forming for the next limited release?

View attachment 106186
LJ Perettie has their Thanksgiving blend coming up and Watch City will be releasing Elf Dandruff in December. C&D still has 3 Kings available. Yeah, I'm a sucker for the holiday marketing ploys.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Peterson Royal Yacht in an Iwan Ries house pipe sourced from Edwards Benton series, a Group 5 smooth Canadian shape in a light walnut stain, from the early 2000's. This is a full-sized pipe that is surprisingly light weight for its size. I'm getting toward the bottom of this tin of RY, but I believe I have the Dunhill version somewhere in my stash. They are pretty much identical, being made by he same outfit.