PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Bogie in a Meer...
B0yDNqV.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Switching to the Red Sox-Astros game that I DVR'd so I wouldn't miss anything.
Barling_249.jpg

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
Wrapping it up tonight with a bowl of Trafalgar in a Grabow. However, still reminiscing about the bowl of Cloud Hopper from earlier. Thinking pounds. Definitely the criollo spice and creamy nature. Makes me want to dig through my cigar stash…wish they would share more about the Criollo used.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and am part way through this freshly opened pouch of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin with a black vulcanite saddle stem. I have those pouches triple bagged, and the tobacco in this one is still moist. Going to work as I listen to the ball game.
Sasieni_4Dot_Dublin.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite p-lip stem. Just fed Suzy and Molly, and all the feral cats. Back to work now.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock.jpg

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Last bowl of Amphora Burley, now the jar -where I transferred the content of the pouch- is empty and washed. When dried, it's going to be filled with a new tobacco.
I am smoking it in one of my "Olive Cobs", made in Greece by "Epsilon2 Pipes". Drinking coffee. The city is awake now.
As condorlover1 said yesterday: "I prepare for the madness of the day".
Good Morning good people.

Amphora Burley in Olive Cob.JPG