PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Ahhhh Saturday morning pipe and coffee. GLP Chelsea Morning in a Peterson XL 315 Silver Spigot with coffee/ cream.

I‘m only 50 but can I be a pipe smoking old curmudgeon, get off my lawn…etc for a moment. God bless those who work hard beautifying the world landscaping, cleaning, caring for green things. But, mother F’n, for the love of all things holy, damn the person who created the power trimmer, blower, and small 2 stroke engines! It is the most irritating disruptive sound pollution.

Now, about that soup temperature….7A27F91C-71D3-4B6F-B6E4-474A99C81CEF.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2018 C&D Carolina Red Flake in a 2003 brown medium bend Nording 4 rough top dublin sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left, fluted paneling on the left, and a black vulcanite stem. Putting finishing touches on a review of this blend.
Nording4_roughtop-dublin_left.jpg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
View attachment 102981View attachment 102983Having a bowl of Edward G Robinson’s in a gifted by a great friend, Yello-Bole straight stem Dublin for a very enjoyable first smoke of the day!
Rain here in the Shenandoah Valley Virginia, so it’s a garage smoking kind of day! Enjoy your pipes and your day folks!
That's a great looking Yello-Bole. It looks like a great looking smoker.