PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Latakia Virginia Bright in my first but rarely smoked briar.

View attachment 183161

I just hope it doesn't keep overpowering my own concoctions. It's pretty aromatic stuff, that Danish style Black Cavendish.
Get a proper meal and a pint to fight that tiredness, have a pipe or three afterwards and rest well. ;) I think that drink with lemon juice and hot water goes best with plain sugar, maybe I just think that because I know it that way from childhood. Fennel honey in hot milk is another great thing.
@Chaukisch Feeling a bit less tired today; just vomited when I didn't feel ill. Don't know why but better out than in as a famous green ogre always says...
Still lost my taste for beer and pipeweed...
"Get Psyched" for the Clay King???
Hopefully by the time your special clay pipe blend is finished I'll be feeling better.
How's the "Clay King' coming?

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I've been watching one of these on eBay, but they are going for a lot more than I want to pay for a cob and the pics didn't seem like the cob portion itself was as nice as yours. It is the coolest cob I've seen though. Wonder what they went for new.
I think, and I could be wrong, that they went for 45 bucks. It was more than I would usually pay for a cob but it is cool as f#@%. I would call MM and see if they plan to release it again. It has been released twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.