PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
View attachment 183225Enjoying an after dinner bowl of KBV Butterfluff, a perfect after dinner tobacco. In my oldest pipe a Bjarne. Bought sometime before I was married 44 years ago. Listening to ancient music on the internet radio. I will be partaking in more bowls and sampling different scotches courtesy of my awesome friends. PROST to all my brothers of the Briar!!!

jmsmitty6

Can't Leave
Jan 12, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio
I've always had a sweet tooth. I would say that dinner was just the thing you had to get through to get to dessert. So I'm smoking some Mac Baren Vanilla Flake (the sweetest tobacco I can get through), folded and stuffed, in a sandblasted Alexander Hasty billiard. I hope everyone had a great day and a happy thanksgiving in the states.

Jason

Sidehatch

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2022
Colorado
Needed a nice room room note for family in a different house. Settled on BCA in Peterson 312 from old man’s collection. The nostalgia of the pipe and light smoke helped smoke conscious fam be cool with smoking indoors. Even bonded with 4 year old nephew over the lighter. 2 bottles of nice wine and dessert later. . . .my bed looks very inviting. God speed all.554991C2-EEB2-49D3-BED6-13C1A15A552C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.