4 Fresh Scott Thile Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not participate in box pass. I respect who do, as it’s give an opportunity to new smokers to taste a few blends before they can decide to purchase.

Every internet box pass always ends with someone disappearing with the box. There was a box pass back here in 2020, but eventually a member stopped posting with the box in possession.

I have near photographic memory. The said member is now back here, posting in the introduction thread and trying to buy some tobacco. He is also posting here on WAYS thread and I am sure he would read it.

Since it happened and I try to look after my fellow pipe smokers, I asked him in his introduction thread what happened to the box. I also bumped up the Box Pass thread for other members to see what is going on.

Since then the member who returned has already justified his two years absence with the box. I have no stake here, so as I ponder whether to believe him ….

I am smoking HU Makhuwa purchased February 2020 in an Altinay translucent meerschaum billiard

Skink

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2021
Ronkonkoma, NY
Excellent tea choice. I use Nettle along with Plantain and Cleavers often. Rosemary and Thyme provide great immune boost as well. Love the Pu’erh tea as well. Enjoy!
I also enjoy Pu-erh, enough members mentioned it here that I decided to try it. Glad I did. I'll look into the Plantain and Cleavers next, thanks for that suggestion. I get plenty of rosemary and thyme through my cooking, I put Herbes de Provence on most of my vegetables.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.