PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I’m working on some Wessex BS in this 1969 bent Donegal Rocky and have a some Ilsted No 99 lined up next. It’s a Danish style aro with a chocolate/coffee top to it and I thought it’d be great with this beer I just got at Sainsburys. I love Guinness and I love coffee so what could possibly go wrong.
I’ll be smoking the Ilsted in this Kaywoodie Mandarin. image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a lot of cinnamon raisin French toast and a sliced peach, and I'm half way through this bowl of KBV Red Line beta in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Writing beta notes. Watching the original Hawaii 5-0 on H&I. Haven't seen a episode of this series since the original run. Still raining, so no walking reps for now.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Zeno Marx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2022
34°, clear, and a little breezy. British prince with new Night Train. A really, really good smoke. 8.5/10

I don't know if I got a funky block of Night Train or what, but in the past, it was solid as a brick and best cut with a knife. This new block practically fell apart when I tore off the first corner. As if it was under significantly less pressure when made. It was like a house of dust. I tore off that corner, and it basically disintegrated into loose tobacco. Weird.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Enjoyed a lot of cinnamon raisin French toast and a sliced peach, and I'm half way through this bowl of KBV Red Line beta in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Writing beta notes. Watching the original Hawaii 5-0 on H&I. Haven't seen a episode of this series since the original run. Still raining, so no walking reps for now.
View attachment 180834
“Book ’em, Danno!”

Status
Not open for further replies.