PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
7pm my time, so @jiminks more Birthday shout outs coming your way! ?

Some of us don’t realize, that in order to take care and feed feral cats, we have to also teach them, for the kindness they’ve been shown, they need to learn to give back to the community.

I found another one of your videos online, showing some of the feral cats you’ve trained to be responsible cat citizens and give back to their community, for the love they’ve received. ? ❤️

Well done job Jim training these cats! :col:

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Good evening. After a few days without showing up around here, for the death of a relative of my wife. I go back to smoking after a few days of anguish and pain. A first cousin of my wife died of cancer. I was only 43 years old......a lovely woman...God bless his soul......I'm smoking now with. Capstan Blue, in a corn cob General....
My condolences, that’s far too young for anyone to go. ?

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark brown medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and an acrylic black tapered AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked.
View attachment 111799
A belated happy birthday Jim, may you see as many more years as you have pipes. I think that would actually make you immortal though ?.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Hey now, don’t put down the Grabow down, LOL just kidding. :)

I love my 1967-1969, Commodore 65 Zulu with a vulcanite stem, metal screw-in tenon, there was no stinger when I bought it.

This thing is a beast, absolutely amazing, rivaling some of the finest in pipes, not trying to toot my own horn, just saying.

So if you have a thing for Dr. Grabow, not sure what you know, be on the look out for the Estates.

View attachment 111882

View attachment 111883
I believe the Commodore was Dr Grabow ‘s finest pipe, I read a interview with a chap that worked for them back in the day and he said they sourced their briar from the same place as all the high end pipe makers. In fact there’s a particular Commodore that I’m dying to find, it’s a rare shape and I won’t mention what it is because I don’t want any extra competition if one shows up on eBay ?

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good evening. After a few days without showing up around here, for the death of a relative of my wife. I go back to smoking after a few days of anguish and pain. A first cousin of my wife died of cancer. I was only 43 years old......a lovely woman...God bless his soul......I'm smoking now with. Capstan Blue, in a corn cob General....
My condolences, that’s far too young for anyone to go. ?
Thanks you very much dear friend....................

Status
Not open for further replies.