PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Good Morning Everyone. I am back from my COVID19 vaccine induced fog from yesterday and after 10 hours sleep I feel like I will see another sunset. I am starting my day of with a bowl of Grassmere Flake in a medium sized meerschaum 'cutty' pipe with a heavy amber stem. I continued to be amazed by the Keurig Coffee machine so my beverage 'de jour' will be a Dunkin Donuts blend. Enjoy your day!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Good Morning Everyone. I am back from my COVID19 vaccine induced fog from yesterday and after 10 hours sleep I feel like I will see another sunset. I am starting my day of with a bowl of Grassmere Flake in a medium sized meerschaum 'cutty' pipe with a heavy amber stem. I continued to be amazed by the Keurig Coffee machine so my beverage 'de jour' will be a Dunkin Donuts blend. Enjoy your day!
@condorlover1 I've got a packet of Grasmere to smoke in my clay pipes. Hope you get well soon!

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
I never investigated this tin before I opened it, got it as a substitute to a order where I said "aw just sent me anything". Opened the tin and a whiff of vanilla was coming at me, not a slight smell, but just full blown. I dunno if you would call this an aromatic, but just to be sure pulled one of the cobs from the back of my drawer. I actually really liked it, a bit rough around the edges and the vanilla taste was a bit less than the smell

Vauen no1 Corncob.jpg.

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
Preparing to smoke some JU-52 mixture by HU Tobacco. (Virginia, Perique, Dark fired Kentucky.Needs a bit of airing out first.Yeah,my Esterval's order arrived at my door.Placed my order on the 26th.Not bad.Earlier this year,I placed an order with them,and it got kicked back to Germany after some irreconcilable differences 16357916088318867598426970868527.jpgwith a DHL customs agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.