***What Are You Smoking?*** (November, 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Getting ready for my second smoke of the day, Solani Aged Burley in a Ben Wade, Danish Pride Freehand with the original Black Marble Stem. I’m trying to unlock the secrets of straight burley and this is the perfect pipe to do it with. No chance of clenching and smoking too fast with this oversized sitter. I haven’t smoked this pipe in 15 years and I’m looking forward to it. Time to cleanse my palate with some of Belicosos wonderful ice coffee while I sit and talk with friends. Thank God for Sabbath days.7822

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Getting ready for my second smoke of the day, Solani Aged Burley in a Ben Wade, Danish Pride Freehand with the original Black Marble Stem. I’m trying to unlock the secrets of straight burley and this is the perfect pipe to do it with. No chance of clenching and smoking too fast with this oversized sitter. I haven’t smoked this pipe in 15 years and I’m looking forward to it. Time to cleanse my palate with some of Belicosos wonderful ice coffee while I sit and talk with friends. Thank God for Sabbath days.View attachment 7822
Secrets unlocked. Wow! I never imagined burley could be so good.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful meat loaf and green beans lunch, and am now smoking HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Status
Not open for further replies.