***What Are You Smoking?*** (November, 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted Vig

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2019
Saint Paul, MN
Was just out running errands after work smoking this little Genod I picked up a few Chicago shows ago. Mindlessly burning Middleton cherry blend, this pipe clenched like a champ. It's a quick smoke, so perfect for between stops. I've got several Genods and they all smoke well.7477

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of early 1970s MacBaren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Was just out running errands after work smoking this little Genod I picked up a few Chicago shows ago. Mindlessly burning Middleton cherry blend, this pipe clenched like a champ. It's a quick smoke, so perfect for between stops. I've got several Genods and they all smoke well.View attachment 7477
One of the most underrated makers out there. Excellent pipes at a great value.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of 1950s Rum & Maple Tobacco Company Rum & Maple Mixture Blend No. 53 in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem. I'll finish the day with this smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.