PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Watching the Braves - Blue Jays game and smoking Boswell's Pennsylvania Dutch Treat in a Dunhill Shell apple.
Dunhill-Apple-002.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
GH&Co. Irish X rope cut, hand grated, in the same MM Zenon hardwood (maple) apple shape pipe as in previous post, with the filter removed for a more open draw, breaking in this pipe. It's a nice one, I think. List price was 18 USD and change, with 15% off, plus shipping, from P&C. If you are building a rotation on a budget, this might help. SP also has these, but they didn't have the discount. It has a good big chamber for a medium size pipe.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, a bunch of chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Down Yonder in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LB Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1963_LB_billiard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a straight black sandblasted 1924 Parker’s Super Briar Bark 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This pipe was made in the second year of Parker production.
1924_Parker_Billiard_11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.