PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
A 50-50 mix of Granger and rubbed out Sutliff 507C VA Slices in the Foyard Rhodesian. Garden prep is done, for now. Can't wait to transplant the seedlings in their new home.

Bird report: Common raven, House finch, Northern flicker, Mountain chickadee, White-breasted nuthatch, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, California towhee, and California quail. Strangely, as the wind picks up, the birds become more numerous. ?‍♂️

foyard.jpg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Afternoon bowl of LJ Peretti Omega (2009) in a Wilke smooth Billiard with pencil shank and pinch-waist tapered stem. Latakia is turning out to be a bit much for me today after starting with De Luxe Navy Rolls; Peterson 3P's is being prepped as I write.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of 2015 Viprati in a 2000s brown quarter bend sandblast Pierluigi 140 brandy military mount with a silver cap and an acrylic saddle stem. First time smoking this pipe. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Enjoying my weekly Sunday pipe zoom.
Pierluigi_brandy.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Finished my labors of the day and I am now enjoying a well earned bowl of Best Brown No:2 in this no-name meerschaum 'cutty' pipe circa turn of the 19th century early 20th century. I might smoke a bowl of Ennerdale later in the meerschaum that refuses to color before wrapping for the day. Who knows. The day is yet young!

thumbnail-3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.