PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Morning everyone, started today with Merde de Cheval in the Bulldog Longchamp with my coffee.
I just got this lovely little clay in the mail. The seller attributed it to the House of Gambier, a French pipe company. It says L Fiolet with the name Jacob stamped on both sides underneath and around the turban Je Suis Le Beat Jacob (as far as I can make out). The stem is a replacement but fits perfectly image.jpgimage.jpg

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
My youngest daughter graduates Magna Cum Laude from Missouri State University in about 1 hour. I am getting set to watch the live stream here in FL. I brought out some Sutliff Cringle Flake 2020 to smoke in the Mark Tinsky 1-Star Bent Pot for the occasion. Of course, I would rather be there but, the damn pandemic restricted her guests to 4 and her mother, boyfriend, and 2 of her sisters lived much closer. She has been accepted at UCONN, where she will be pursuing a masters degree in Higher Education and Student Affairs. She has, also, been awarded a Graduate Assistantship in the Center for Fraternity & Sorority Development. I guess, you can see that I am proud?

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
My youngest daughter graduates Magna Cum Laude from Missouri State University in about 1 hour. I am getting set to watch the live stream here in FL. I brought out some Sutliff Cringle Flake 2020 to smoke in the Mark Tinsky 1-Star Bent Pot for the occasion. Of course, I would rather be there but, the damn pandemic restricted her guests to 4 and her mother, boyfriend, and 2 of her sisters lived much closer. She has been accepted at UCONN, where she will be pursuing a masters degree in Higher Education and Student Affairs. She has, also, been awarded a Graduate Assistantship in the Center for Fraternity & Sorority Development. I guess, you can see that I am proud?
That’s awesome! ?

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
My youngest daughter graduates Magna Cum Laude from Missouri State University in about 10 minutes. I am getting set to watch the live stream here in FL. I brought out some Sutliff Cringle Flake 2020 to smoke in the Mark Tinsky 1-Star Bent Pot for the occasion. Of course, I would rather be there but, the damn pandemic restricted her guests to 4 and her mother, boyfriend, and 2 of her sisters lived much closer. She has been accepted at UCONN, where she will be pursuing a masters degree in Higher Education and Student Affairs. She has, also, been awarded a Graduate Assistantship in the Center for Fraternity & Sorority Development. I guess, you can see that I am proud?
Congratulations, friend. Today is a great day for you as a good father...................?

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
You aught to be proud!
Enjoy it.

Gus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
nig congrats

MacBaren Golden Ambrosia in a Markuz and Jaimacan Black coffee.

IMG_20210514_153225.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.