PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Now Smoking: Well, I said I was going to do it last week after I gorged myself on Hearth & Home Signature-series Louisiana Red - which I amped-up with an equal portion of Perique - and was transported to Pipe Smoker's Nirvana for a full evening of relaxation and pleasure. Just a few minutes ago the Postman delivered me a one pound bag of this delicious Russ Ouellette blend.
View attachment 206505

I also ordered a small bunch of those little inexpensive Old German antique clay pipes for use in my other Home Blending experiments and have decided to dedicate one of these - for a time anyway - to experience Russ' creation the way he intended it... and before I start using it as a vehicle to add more and more Perique to - I can't help myself.

So, I after I get the bag opened, I WILL BE SMOKING: Hearth & Home's Signature-series Louisiana Red, in a little 4.5" Old German Clay straight, smooth, Cutty, '11', with Ships and Anchors.

Having been in the Corps, I figured the Anchor bowl imprint was a good choice; but also, I might have wanted the Eagle too; but, since they don't offer a Globe to make up an Eagle, Globe, and Anchor set of 3... "Anchors", it was. - Sherm Natman
Sounds like you have progressed from VaPers to PerVas. Nirvana is close?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've just over a quarter of a bowl left of year 2022 unreleased Sutliff Brown Virginia Flake in a straight smooth brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam billiard 27 Canadian patent 341422 with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Comoy’s_Grand Slam_27billiardC.P.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2007 Astley’s No. 109 in a straight smooth brown circa 1950s-60s BBB Contrast 506 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to work soon. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
BBB_Contrast506_Canadian.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.