PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting my first smoke of March a couple of minutes early: Wilke Hearth of Galway in an undated smooth straight medium brown made in France Saillard Lord Clerit lumberman with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Going to work on a new Archie story now.
Lord_Clerit_Lumberman.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Wilke No. 24 in a smooth straight brown 1949 Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat with a nickel band accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Just finished work for the day, and am reading while this bowl lasts.
Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
First day of meteorological Spring and it’s wet and foggy here on the South coast. I started the day with 1792 in the Italian Commodore Cutty in the background, a relatively new acquisition and a good little smoker. I’m now having Cascadia Downwind plug in this St Claude Bruyere Veritable bulldog that arrived this morning. I’ve given it the Rum treatment but there’s a wee ghost still haunting the bowl, nothing a good exorcism can’t get rid of however.
Need another coffee before I can motivate myself to complete today’s tasks. image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.