PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
I was looking for something different tonight, so pulled out some PS Luxury Twist Flake. The topping on this tobacco made me immediately think of the Trypis Zulu that was shipped to me wrapped in a towel washed in some nasty smelling laundry detergent. Despite sanitizing the hell out of it, it’s still ghosted. May need to go in the oven. Before I go there, I figured I’d try smoking a few bowls of this to see if I can replace the laundry ghost, with the ghost of what for me is as close to an aromatic as I have in my collection. Should be fun!

IMG_7377.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2018 full bend smooth Terracotta Peterson XL315 System Standard military mount with a nickel cap and a flared black vulcanite p-lip stem. Just fed Tomato the Brave and now our cats are eating. I managed to get Molly Danger out of the bedroom for a change to eat. I don't think she was overly thrilled about it, but she likes being with us. I put Sam the Scamp and Long Tail in lock down so we could spend a little time with her.
Peterson_XL315_Terracotta.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Dodgers-Rangers game. I may end the day early.
Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.