Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
C&D Mountain Camp, a sister blend to Night Bayou with different proportions and a very different flavor profile, in my Caminetto Hawksbill courtesy of bayareabriar and his limerick contest for vets. Boy, did the pipe find a permanent home. It's compact with a generous chamber, easy to clench, and snazzy looking. It keeps jumping the rotation. Wouldn't this blend taste good in the Hawksbill? Yup.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Earlier today I smoked St Bruno RR in a Peterson rusticated Standard System 317. Now C&D Derringer in the same pipe. I have a vintage 317 that was my Ulster grandfathers pipe, but as he was a bit aggressive with his penknife, I bought a new one and it smokes beautifully. Not too small a chamber as some have posited. A great pipe!

JimRoseLV

Can't Leave
Apr 22, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
I've been smoking Mac Baren Vanilla Cream. Has become my favorite aromatic. I like that the vanilla isn't perfume-y and has a more raw, unrefined taste (Madagascar vanilla I guess?). Also surprised how well it burns. I'm rarely able to smoke 99.9% of a bowl but I can with this. Smoked really nice in my Savinelli 320 Author.

Status
Not open for further replies.