PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Good morning all. I had to wake up at 4:30 this morning to get the car loaded for my wife, as she and her mother left for a weeklong stay at the beach. Had a cup of coffee and a bowl of Burley Morning Pipe and then went back to bed. Now, I’m off to visit and spend the day with my Father.

I hope all you Fathers have a wonderful Father’s Day! Cheers!

B51C0DAD-67F5-4D2F-8D46-D2FC1D31004F.jpeg

marlow-se

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2022
Sweden
Beautiful view! Do you live on the water? A wonderful and serene setting for a smoke.
No I don't live here. It is a summer house. My grandmother built it when my father was a little and he grew up here. It is lovely.

20220619_151703.jpg

Weather isn't as nice today but lots of bird activity to watch. Eider family diving around the jetty, redstart parents feeding their young on the rocks and a large woodpecker was just here a little while ago. This while smoking a bowl of Presbyterian in a Castello Trademark.

Steddy

Lifer
Sep 18, 2021
Western North Carolina
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a straight smooth brown undated pre-1960 Bewlay “Standard” Made in England 322 apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem. More ice water and bergs for my drink. Phone chatting with the friend.
View attachment 152029
I’m waiting for the new Jiminks collaboration blend, Tasty Golden Delicious Apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.