PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of Wilke Edwin on the Hudson beta test in a pre-1920s medium bend brown unbranded meerschaum Rhodesian with a tapered Redmanol stem. Making beta review notes as the Braves are about to play the Pirates. Been watching the Reds-Cards game. Reds rookie Hunter Greene, who routinely throws 100+, is going to be a star someday soon. Just needs some more experience.
Unbranded_meer_bulldog_Rstem.jpg

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
The wife and I were fishing all morning and into the afternoon. Had quite a few bowls of both Smoker's Pride Vanilla and Classic Blend in a MM Pride and Hardwood. Didn't catch a damn thing except a buzz. Once home had a bowl of Three Friars in a "Dublin System" stamped pipe. Made me appreciate the difference between a budget blend and a premium blend.dublin system.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Having almost finished the bowl of veermaster, having already smoked a few tins, it still gives me a bitter and harsh taste. The room note is pleasant, but there is something that disappoints me. Now preparing a General cob, with C&D: Byzantium. Good night and happy rest guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.