PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Good Morning. Getting my bearings this morning with some coffee and this first bowl of the day, C&D Burley Flake #1 in a Diplomat. We're suppose to be going to some graduation parties later today.....ugh, I don't like parties and small talk with people I don't know. "Hi, how are you?"
87467F23-66C0-4E5F-A6C0-BAF8849988E8.jpeg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good Morning. Getting my bearings this morning with some coffee and this first bowl of the day, C&D Burley Flake #1 in a Diplomat. We're suppose to be going to some graduation parties later today.....ugh, I don't like parties and small talk with people I don't know. "Hi, how are you?"
View attachment 150399
The same thing happens to me, in this type of events or meetings. Surely, when you have been talking to a stranger for 5 minutes, he will ask you if he can borrow your van, pickup truck.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Something occured which made me upset and agitated earlier.
Lost my appetite for lunch and didn't really feel like like a smoke

Finally decided to have a bowl of Mixture 79 in one of my oldest pipes - a Georg Jensen bent billiard which I've had since the '70s

Funny how comforting an old pipe and familiar tobacco can be.
Still upset, but feeling a lot calmer now.
Very therapeutic.
View attachment 150386
Many people haven’t had their ass kicked because I smoke pipes. I’m still the “fuck off” world champion, but it’s said gentler.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
I thought Briar Lee had all the Lee Star Grade pipes lol. Good looking pipe though.
I have four that I smoke regularly. I will say this, they are excellent choices for a smoke. I can see why he enjoys these pipes, although I find his exuberance for them over stated. It is getting hard to find ones I would consider buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.