PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Got two parts Peterson Sherlock Holmes, one part Granger drying on a paper towel. This will go in my newly arrived MM Country Gentleman. Bird report: Common raven, California scrub-jay, White-breasted nuthatch, California towhee, and Northern flicker. Dreading scrabble with wifey this afternoon...got my ass kicked last time, 306 to 237! Maybe I'll finally get to spell "perique" and use all my letters... ?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this sunny, humid day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Watching the Yankees-Tigers game.
Molina_Apple.jpg

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
There are members that post various Esoterica blends here in the Tobacco Sell/Swap/Search section—don't expect MSRP—sometimes you just have to pony up the going rate in the second hand market if you want something badly enough. If you check Brick and Mortar shops when there are drops, you might score bags or tins at normal retail.
Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.