PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Lifer
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

JimInks

Lifer
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and am close to finishing this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in an undated straight smooth brown Crosby Saint Andrews “Merchant Service-like Bing” with a silverish band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Time to feed Suzy and Molly. Fed the ferals earlier.
St.Andrews_Bing #1 copy.jpg

JimInks

Lifer
Aug 31, 2012
Snacked on a few strawberries, and am nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. This end my smoking day. Reading baseball box scores while this bowl lasts.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Mar 13, 2020
missouri
Closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of Hearth & Home AJ’s Vaper in a pre-1952 Sutliff Falcon 372 (made by Comoy’s) smooth light brown straight bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
View attachment 148582
How much age are you smoking that blend with, Jim? I have a jar that's packed full and has been sitting for over a year and I only assume it gets better with time.

Status
Not open for further replies.