PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Dan, I can’t remember ever seeing you smoke Erinmore on here before. Have you ever had it before?
@Country Bladesmith Never had it before but Morrisons sell it and it's the only one I've never tried!
I know it's the middle of the night here in England but I fancy another clay bowl of it - it's going down like the Titanic!

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
@Country Bladesmith Never had it before but Morrisons sell it and it's the only one I've never tried!
I know it's the middle of the night here in England but I fancy another clay bowl of it - it's going down like the Titanic!
I like it, too. Maybe just one more bowl, then get some shuteye. A redcoat has to have his rest you know.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Another bowl of Sutliff Match 20 in a Poul Winsløw Ekstra...

B4-C45-FA5-9707-4-A88-9-E1-C-1597-AAC5-C2-E0.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Trying this HU Manyara for the first time. It is a surprisingly complex blend--one of the stars of the HU line. The last smoke of the day is shaping up to be a truly memorable one.

Its a fantastic blend, @hoosierpipeguy was kind enough to introduce me to it by adding a tin of it to a trade. It’s also blend that is hard to categorize. Oh well, good is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.