PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Since the (Association) football Eurocup has begun, I smoke pipes from the countries that are playing. Yesterday Austria-Netherlands with a baff (1st half) and a Hilson (2nd half). Earlier today Czech-Croatia with a Jirsa.

Now watching England-Scotland with GH Scotch (!) Flake in a Dunhill:

View attachment 85019

Are you gonna do that during the World Cup. ?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Bogie in a Meer...​

Ml5XF6E.jpg

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Personally I think your chaps played the better game, we completely lacked imagination, if we’d played with the same heart as ??????? we might have won. Only the fifth draw in 160 years. Had me on the edge of my seat though, well played.
Medium Flake in the white slimline Longchamp and another gin & tonic.
It was certainly a better performance than Mondays game and leaves us with all to play for against Croatia. Billy Gilmour had a great game and has a bright future ahead of him. Enjoyed Souness and Coisty’s craic?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did another set of walks, and am not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Ryback in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. More ice water and bergs to drink on this hot day.
Charatan_Special_pot.jpg

Duke of Erinmore

Can't Leave
Jul 5, 2020
Bayreuth, Bavaria, Germany
It was certainly a better performance than Mondays game and leaves us with all to play for against Croatia. Billy Gilmour had a great game and has a bright future ahead of him. Enjoyed Souness and Coisty’s craic?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

I think with today's performance Croatia is doable for the Scots, the Czechs should have won. I'm really curious if we can beat Portugal tomorrow. Will probably suit us better than France, we are always bad against strong defences. If we manage to keep CR7 out of the game, everything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.