PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2015 D&R A.P. Rimboche in a smooth dark brown, medium bend late 1950s Parker Super Bruyere 45 with a “4” in a circle billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. This will get me to dinner time. Finished cataloguing and labeling the photos of the pipes I got last week. Now to clean a few pipes that I smoked today.
Parker_Super_Buyere45_50s.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Glorious CONDOR Plug in a Meer...
WHuRV0f.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm about half way through this bowl of Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in a 2003 medium bent straight grain military mount Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve dublin signed by Dorelio Rovera with a silver ferrule and a black acrylic stem. This blend will be available in early July. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching The Saint in New York.
2003_Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve .jpg

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm about half way through this bowl of Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in a 2003 medium bent straight grain military mount Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve dublin signed by Dorelio Rovera with a silver ferrule and a black acrylic stem. This blend will be available in early July. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching The Saint in New York.
View attachment 84580
Well, my radar just went up. @jiminks, will you be posting a review of the blend before the release?

Status
Not open for further replies.