PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipelady20

Can't Leave
Apr 17, 2020
East coast, USA
www.pipesmagazine.com
Wellauer's English Blend. In a La Rocca Rotonda RhodesiEgg.
View attachment 34205
Rated 2.5 on TR. That's right, folks. This is just some old mediocre pipeweed. Looks like rough chopped blunt guts, smells like funky old spilled wine. No one should buy this stuff. NO ONE! In fact, if you've screwed up and bought any of this junk, don't even foul up your pipe by sampling it. Just send it to me, I'll reimburse you and dispose of it all properly in my personal high-powered hand-held rank-stank tobacco incinerator.
No need to thank me. I'm just doing what I can to help in these times of uncertainty.
puffy
This is the post of the day ?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and sugar snap green peas dinner with pineapple for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of aged Troost Slices in a smooth unfinished brown slight bend 2015 Savinelli 320KS author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Getting ready to clean a few pipes, and watch an episode of The Lucy Show guest starring George Burns. Community Coffee is brewing.

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and sugar snap green peas dinner with pineapple for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of aged Troost Slices in a smooth unfinished brown slight bend 2015 Savinelli 320KS author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Getting ready to clean a few pipes, and watch an episode of The Lucy Show guest starring George Burns. Community Coffee is brewing.
Righteous!!

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
S̛̊͆͐M̿̃́̈̃͌́̑̑̔̌̉͆̆̀̚Ơ̐́̀̾̐̒̀̀̒͂̕͠͝K̅̿̃́͊̄͘͝͠Ì́̍͑͝Ǹ͐̌͗͐̊͑̎̆̀̚͝͠G͌̓͑̔̈̅̅́̌̐͐̕ Murray's 1921 Cunningham
Incendiary Device: Missouri Meerschaum bent Twain, blk/wht swirl "Regal" Forever Stem
Quenching Device: New Belgium Juicy Haze IPA
Noobing around in Guild Wars 2

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Mac Baren HH Rustica in a Meer...
9ZyC0Cp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.