PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a quarter of a bowl left of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a smooth straight brown early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Been busy looking for a replacement for the Sutliff 1849 since I'm near the end of the tin. Can't decide between Dorchester or Rolando's Own.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Sanzini

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2021
Bristow, VA
Jobey Flamata and Peterson.jpg

Guess I had a bit of a sweet tooth tonight, gentlemen. My first go-round for both: Jobey Flamata bulldog estate pipe (took advantage of special from Blue Room Briars), and Peterson Sunset Breeze. Smooth smoke, bottomed out with one light. Before lighting I sipped the Peterson and really picked up on that amaretto flavor, although it was not dominant while puffing. Paired with a glass of JD Tennessee Honey. Cheers!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a 2012 smooth reddish brown medium bend Peterson 03 Red Spray apple silver spigot with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. Back to cleaning the estate pipes I was working on earlier.
Peterson03_Red SpraySS.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff TS-4 White Burley in a 2015 dark brown smooth straight Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service “Bing” replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.
Basil_Bing1.jpg

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Today has been one of those days where try as I might, I can't get any sort of taste out of any blends. I started with The Amphora Burley in the morning and tried Eight State Burley, Brown Clunee, Standard Mixture, Savinelli Janus, and GLP Westminster as the day went on. Don't know what it is. Palette fatigue perhaps. I will try dealing with just two blends for a few days and await the return of taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.